Oslo 160 LED Up-Down Wall Light Textured Painted Silver IP65 2 x 3W 3000K for Exterior Lighting, Astro 1298001
The textured painted silver 7061 Oslo 160 LED, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1298001), is a rectangular, vertically mounted, up-and-down wall light.
With its hefty block shape and 7cm projection from the wall it is bound to catch the eye as it illuminates your exterior wall with the blossoming, high-powered 6W LED light (made of two 3W bulbs combined to great effect). It is intended primarily as a low-level decorative light, only 160mm tall, tasteful and in keeping with a classy modern home decor.
The Oslo 160 LED wall light has received a 1000 hours salt spray test, that means it is suitable for onerous environments, which is bolstered by an impressive IP65 rating. Whether you are looking to impress guests as they wander outside your house, or settle down inside, the Oslo 160 LED will do the trick either way.
Oslo 160 LED Silver Wall Light - Features
- Exterior wall-light for shedding light up-and-down, part of the Oslo range from Astro
- SKU: 1298001
- Finish: textured painted silver finish.
- Lamps used: 2 x 3W high power LEDs, integral LED, 99.37lm 3000K warm white, CRI 80.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, can be safely used for exterior lighting.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Driver: 700mA output current LED driver included. Average lifespan: 60.000h.
- 1000 Hours Salt Spray Tested - Suitable For Onerous Environments
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical positioning.
- Dimming: This fitting can is non-dimmable.
- F Mark: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 0.9kg.
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 160mm height, 70mm width, 100mm depth / projection.
Model: Astro Lighting 7061 Oslo 160 rectangular textured painted silver up-and-down exterior LED wall light (1298001).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Oslo Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.