Dunbar 100 Textured White LED Wall Light 3.7W 3000K IP65 for Wall Up or Down Lighting, Astro 1384001
The Textured White Dunbar 100 LED, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1384001), is a wall-mounted exterior LED up or down lighter.
Dunbar 100 Textured White LED Wall Light - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Dunbar range of cylindrical exterior wall fittings.
- SKU 1384001.
- Finish: textured white with clear glass diffuser.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical, shedding light down-wards or up-wards, as needed.
- Smart lighting: Casambli compatible, suitable for smart lighting with Casambi relay
- Lamp used: integral LED lamp, high-power LED, 3.7W 64lm 3000K warm white, CRI 80
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp
- Average lifespan: 60.000h
- LED driver: 700mA output current LED driver included, average lifespan 60.000h
- IP rating: IP65 rated, can be used in zones 1, 2, and 3 in the bathroom. It can safely be used outdoors.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Weight: 0.72kg
- Dimensions: 100mm height, 80mm width, 100mm depth / projection from the wall
Model: Astro 7943 Dunbar 100 Textured White LED wall lamp for exterior lighting (1384001).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Dunbar Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.