Oslo 100 LED Wall Light in Textured Grey IP65 3.8W 3000K for Exterior Lighting, Astro 1298022
The textured grey 8194 Oslo 100 LED, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1298022), is a rectangular, vertically mounted wall light for shedding light down-ward.
This product supersedes 1298003.
With its block shape and 10cm projection from the wall it is bound to catch the eye as it illuminates your exterior wall with the blossoming, high-powered 3.8W LED light. It is intended primarily as a low-level decorative light, only 100mm tall, tasteful and in keeping with classy modern home decor or exterior lighting style.
Oslo 100 LED White Wall Light - Features
- Exterior wall-light for shedding light down, part of the Oslo range from Astro
- SKU: 1298022
- Finish: textured grey finish.
- Lamps used: 1 x 3.8W high power LEDs, integral LED, 47.08lm 3000K warm white, CRI 80.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, can be safely used for exterior lighting.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Driver: 700mA output current LED driver included. Average driver lifespan 60.000h.
- 1000 Hours Salt Spray Tested - Suitable For Onerous Environments
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical positioning, for shedding light down only.
- Dimming: This fitting can is non-dimmable.
- F Mark: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 0.72kg.
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 100mm height, 70mm width, 100mm depth / projection.
Model: Astro Lighting 8194 Oslo 100 rectangular textured grey exterior LED wall light (1298022).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Oslo Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.