Oslo 255 LED Up-Down Wall Light in Textured Black IP65 7.5W 3000K for Exterior Lighting, Astro 1298007
The textured black 7989 Oslo 255 LED, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1298007), is a rectangular, vertically mounted, up-and-down wall light.
With its hefty block shape and 11cm projection from the wall it is bound to catch the eye as it illuminates your exterior wall with the blossoming, high-powered 7.5W LED light.
It is intended primarily as a low-level decorative light, 255mm tall, tasteful and in keeping with a classy modern home decor. It has an impressive IP65 rating. Whether you are looking to impress guests as they wander outside your house, or settle down inside, the Oslo 255 LED will do the trick either way.
Note: this fitting is suitable for use outdoors and is covered by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty, but it is not recommended to install it within 5 miles of the coast or in a high salt environment; if you do, the warranty is voided.
Oslo 255 Textured Black LED Wall Light - Features
- Exterior wall-light for shedding light up-and-down, part of the Oslo range from Astro
- SKU: 1298007
- Finish: textured black finish.
- Lamps used: 7.5W COB LED, integral LED, 270.46lm 3000K warm white, CRI 80.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, can be safely used for exterior lighting.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Driver: not required, it comes complete with the driver.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical or horizontal positioning.
- Dimming: This fitting is non-dimmable.
- F Mark: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 1.42kg.
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 255mm height, 90mm width, 110mm depth / projection.
Model: Astro Lighting Oslo 255 rectangular Textured Black up-and-down exterior LED wall light (1298007).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Oslo Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.