10W LED Round Outdoor Wall Light IP54 in Matt Black 3000K Warm White with Two Magnetic Interchangeable Plates, Knightsbridge RD10BK
This is the ML Accessories Knightsbridge RD10BK 230V IP54 10W LED Round Wall Light offering a 3000K warm white like.
It comes supplied with two magnetic interchangeable plate options: a full-coverage bezel to achieve a striking halo effect, and a half-coverage bezel for a brighter light source.
It has a powder-coated matt black finish, and it offers a 3000K warm white light, with a 570lm (half plate).
10W LED Round Outdoor Wall Light IP54 in Matt Black 3000K - Specs
- It is a 230V IP54 10W LED Round Wall Light 3000K
- Finish: matt black, coming with 2 magnetic interchangeable plate options
- Full coverage bezel to achieve a striking halo effect
- Half coverage bezel for a brighter light source
- Powder-coated matt black finish
- Weight: 0.59kg
- Dimensions: 155mm diameter, 48mm projection from wall
- Wattage: 10W
- Lamp: integral LED lamp, 10W
- Lumens: 570lm ±5% (with smaller magnetic plate)
- Efficacy: 58lm/W
- Colour temperature: 3000K warm white
- Circuit wattage: 9.79W
- CRI >80
- Running current: 0.05A
- Power Factor: 0.76
- Lifespan: 50.000h
- Input voltage: mains 230V 50Hz
- Materials: made of die-cast aluminium and polycarbonate
- Class I electrical rated
- IP rating: IP54 rated, it can be used outdoor
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED light
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in accordance to BS EN 60598
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.