Dartmouth Single LED Wall Spotlight in Textured Black 3000K 4.8W IP54 for Outdoor, Astro 1372003
The textured black 7583 Dartmouth Single LED, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1372003), is an ornate, exterior wall downlight, with an impressive IP54 rating.
The 4.8W LED is included and provides strong downward facing light, that is perfect for exterior settings and would make quite a statement placed at the front of your home. It has a formidable torch-like design and offers a warm white 3000K light that is both inviting and sophisticated.
The Dartmouth single LED wall spotlight has received a 1000 hours salt spray test, that means it is suitable for troublesome, harsh weather; it is suitable for onerous environments. It was designed for outdoor use only.
Dartmouth Single LED Wall Light black - Features
- Dartmouth single exterior wall light, fixed single LED spotlight.
- For vertical installation only, shedding light downward; wall washer.
- SKU 1372003.
- Finish: textured black finish.
- Material: metal - aluminium.
- IP rating: IP54 rated, can be safely used outdoor.
- Lamp: it uses a 4.8W 3000K warm white High-Power LED lamp, 188.72lm, non-dimmable.
- Integral LED lamp, non-replaceable.
- It is 1000h salt-spray tested: it is suitable for onerous environments.
- Average lamp life: 60.500h
- Mains voltage supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimming: non-dimmable integral LED lamp.
- Driver: integral with the fitting, 350mA output current.
- Dimensions: 91mm height, 65mm width / diameter, 100mm depth; 55mm base length.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Weight: 0.5kg.
Model: Astro Lighting 7583 Dartmouth LED Wall Lamp in Black (1372003).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.