Dartmouth Single LED Wall Spotlight in Textured Grey 3000K 4.6W IP54 for Outdoor, Astro 1372007
The textured grey 8204 Dartmouth Single LED, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1372007), is an ornate, exterior wall downlight, with an impressive IP54 rating.
The 4.6W LED is included and provides downward facing light, that is perfect for exterior settings and would make quite a statement placed at the front of your home. It has a formidable torch-like design and offers a warm white 3000K light that is both inviting and sophisticated.
Dartmouth Single LED Wall Light Textured Grey - Features
- Dartmouth single exterior wall light, fixed single LED spotlight.
- For vertical installation only, shedding light downward; wall washer.
- SKU 1372007.
- Finish: textured grey finish with clear glass diffuser.
- Material: metal - aluminium.
- IP rating: IP54 rated, can be safely used outdoor.
- Lamp: it uses a 4.6W 3000K warm white LED lamp (included), 263lm, CRI 80.
- Lamp beam: 26 degree
- Integral LED lamp, non-replaceable.
- Smart lighting: it is Casambi compatible, compatible with smart lighting systems.
- Average lamp life: 60.500h
- Dimming: non-dimmable integral LED lamp.
- Driver: integral with the fitting, 350mA output current.
- Dimensions: 91mm height, 65mm width / diameter, 100mm depth; 55mm base length.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: this fitting is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Weight: 0.5kg.
Model: Astro Lighting 8204 Dartmouth LED Wall Lamp in Textured Grey (1372007).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Dartmouth Exterior Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.