Dartmouth Single Wall Spotlight in Textured White IP54 using GU10 6W LED for Outdoors, Astro 1372009
This item requires:
The textured white Dartmouth Single LED, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1372009), is an ornate, exterior wall downlight, with an impressive IP54 rating.
The GU10 LED lamp is not included - it takes a max. 6W LED lamp; it is perfect for exterior settings, for example when placed at the front of your house, on either side of the door, or at the back of the house to light up the backyard.
This Astro Lighting Dartmouth single LED wall spotlight has received a 1000 hours salt spray test, that means it is suitable for troublesome, harsh weather; it is suitable for onerous environments. It was designed for outdoor use only.
Dartmouth Single LED Wall Light in White - Features
- Dartmouth single exterior wall light, fixed single spotlight.
- For vertical installation only, shedding light downward; wall washer.
- SKU 1372009.
- Finish: textured white finish.
- Material: metal - aluminium.
- IP rating: IP54 rated, can be safely used outdoor.
- Lamp: it takes a GU10 LED lamp, max. 6W. The lamp is not included - it needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 58mm
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- It is 1000h salt-spray tested: it is suitable for onerous environments.
- Average lamp life: 60.500h
- Dimensions: 98mm height, 65mm width / diameter, 96mm depth; 54mm x 70mm base.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Weight: 0.47kg.
Model: Astro Lighting Dartmouth Wall Lamp in Textured White (1372009).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Dartmouth Exterior Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.