Gramos Coastal Square Ground Light in Brushed Stainless Steel IP65 rated using 1 x 6W GU10 LED, Astro 1312003
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting Gramos Coastal Square 7393 walkover light in a Brushed Stainless Steel finish, part of the Astro Coastal Lights (SKU 1312003). Mains voltage ground-mounted lights requiring a cutout hole of 98mm and a depth of 112mm, this IP65 rated fitting can be safely installed outdoor. It takes max. 2-ton load - driver overweight.
Gramos Coastal Square Ground Light in Brushed Stainless Steel - Features
- Part of the Coastal ground light fittings from Astro Lighting, the Gramos range.
- SKU: 1312003
- Max. drive over weight load: 2 ton
- Square ground light, walkover fitting for exterior use.
- Ground / floor light with high IP rating.
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel with a clear glass shade.
- Material: metal - brass (H59).
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W Max LED GU10 (lamp not included, it needs to be ordered separately)
- Maximum lamp length: 57mm
- IP Rating: IP65 rated, can be safely used outdoors, even on the coast.
- Bathroom Zones: Zone 1, 2, and 3 in the bathroom.
- Rating: Class I electrical rated, Earthed fitting.
- Dimmable: yes, dimmable fitting if a dimmable lamp is used
- Switched: No
- Weight: 0.61kg
- Dimensions: height 105mm, width 105mm, depth 112mm
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Cutout: 97mm diameter cutout hole.
Model: Astro Lighting Gramos Coastal Square 7393 Ground / Walk Over Light in Brushed Stainless Steel (1312003).
|Colour||Brushed Stainless steel|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Gramos Walkover Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.