Gramos Round Ground Light in Brushed Stainless Steel IP65 using 1 x 6W LED GU10, Astro 1312001
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7131 Gramos Round walkover light in a Brushed Stainless Steel finish (SKU 1312001), part of the Astro Outdoor Ground Lights. This light fitting can be used as a deck light; it is suitable for decking lighting. Please see the full specs from the manufacturer for more details.
Mains voltage ground-mounted lights requiring a cutout hole of 98mm and a depth of 112mm, this IP65 rated fitting can be safely installed outdoor. It takes max. 2-ton load - driver overweight.
Gramos Round Light in Brushed Stainless Steel - Features
- Part of the Gramos ground light fittings from Astro Lighting.
- SKU 1312001
- Max. drive over weight load: 2 ton
- Round ground light, walkover fitting for exterior use.
- Ground / floor light with high IP rating.
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel.
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W Max LED GU10 (lamp not included, it needs to be ordered separately)
- Maximum lamp length: 57mm
- IP Rating: IP65 rated, can be safely used outdoors, even on the coast.
- Bathroom Zones: Zone 1, 2, and 3 in the bathroom.
- Rating: Class I electrical rated, Earthed fitting.
- Dimmable: yes, dimmable fitting if a dimmable lamp is used
- Switched: No
- Weight: 0.56kg
- Cable length: 300mm
- Dimensions: diameter 105mm, depth 120mm
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Cutout: 98mm diameter cutout hole.
Model: Astro Lighting Gramos Round 7131 Ground / Walk Over Light in Brushed Stainless Steel (1312001).
|Colour||Brushed Stainless steel|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Gramos Walkover Light|
|Cutout||105mm diameter x 120mm depth|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.