This is a satin chrome round fire rated IP65 rated fitting ideal for shower downlighting, using a GU10 lamp (light bulb not included, it needs to be ordered separately). It is a compact fire rated ceiling downlight ideal for shallow ceiling voids, with a cutout diameter of 85mm and max. depth of 91mm. It is IP65 rated - can be safely used in the bathroom, even in the shower, and it can take LED lamps.
IP65 Satin Chrome Fixed Shower Downlight - Fire Rated
- Round downlight, compact, ideal for shallow ceiling voids.
- Lamp: it takes 1 x GU10 max. 50W, standard halogen lamps retrofit or LED lamps.
- Lamp not included: it needs to be ordered separately.
- Finish: satin chrome round downlight.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, max. zone 2 in the bathroom; for internal use only.
- Complete with protective polycarbonate spring clip covers for ceiling protection and also ease of installation.
- Dedicated forward heat lamps not required.
- Fire rated recessed fitting: 30/60/90 Minute Fire Rated.
- Optimum lamp life due to unique low temperature cage design.
- Fully tested to and compliant to Part C (moisture) & E (accoustic), Lowercage height for reduced ceiling voids.
- Fully tested and compliant to Part B.
- It has extra large terminals for fast loop-in, loop-out wiring.
- The retaining ring has a twist-and-lock mechanism for easy lamp replacement.
- Part of the Ansell Lighting iCage mini range of round downlights.
- Product code: AMICD/IP65/SC
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 108mm bezel diameter (puter diameter), 68mm built-in / can diameter, 100mm max. depth.
- Cutout: 85mm
- Class 1 electrical rated, fitting needs to be earthed.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V 50Hz GU10 fitting.
- Approved to BS476 Part 21
Note: Suitable for Dichroic or Aluminium Reflector lamps.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - must be earthed|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.