White Recessed Downlight 48mm-120mm Hole Converter Kit with GU10 and Low Voltage Lampholders, LED Compatible
This is a white recessed low voltage and mains voltage downlight converter kit for cutout holes of 48mm-120mm, coming complete with a downlight convertor plate, a low voltage lamp holder, a GU10 mains voltage lampholder (LED compatible), and a stirrup. If you need to replace large old-fashion mains downlight that left a hole up to 120mm, or if you have cut a hole too big in your ceiling, this converter kit is what you need.
- It is a LED compatible recessed downlight hole converter kit.
- Downlight Converter Kit Supplied with a Low voltage Lamp holder, GU10 lampholder, and stirrup.
- Mains Conversion Round Plate Kit for Low Voltage Downlights (and GU10 lights).
- Ideal product for converting a traditional old type fitting to a modern type using the minimal budget, or covering a hole that is too large in the ceiling and having a nice fixed downlight.
- Pleasing white recessed converter. Made of pressed steel.
- Diameter: overall 140mm, inner 50mm.
- This kit includes:
1 x Convertor plate in white
1 x stirrup (bridge connector)
1 x Low Voltage Lampholder (low voltage transformer NOT included)
1 x GU10 lamp holder mains voltage.
- Finish: White
- The lamp is NOT supplied: a GU10 lamp or a MR16 lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- If fire rating is required, a fire hood needs to be ordered separately.
- Not suitable for use in the bathroom.
- CE Mark.
- Covers any hole from 48mm - 120mm
- It can take either low voltage 12V 50W max. MR16 lamps, or mains voltage GU10 max. 50W (it can take LED lamps, but not GZ10 lamps).
|Base||GU10 / MR16|
|Energy Type||12V / 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||MR16 / GU10|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.