Park Lane Grande Wall Light in Matt Nickel using Rectangular Shade (not included) IP20 E27/ES, Astro 1080007
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This Wall Lamp is the Matt Nickel Park Lane Grande 0678 from Astro Lighting (1080007) coming without the shade. This fitting uses a rectangular fabric shade (the shade is not included, it needs to be purchased separately - see the Required Tab).
It is a modern wall-mounted light fitting part of the Park Lane Grande range from Astro Lighting.
Park Lane Grande Wall Lamp in Matt Nickel - Features
- Astro Lighting Park Lane Grande interior wall-light
- SKU 1080007
- Finish: Matt Nickel finish
- Lamp used: 1 x 60W E27 lamp, light bulb not included; can take a LED lamp.
- Max lamp length: 130mm
- Dimmable lamp: this fitting can be dimmed if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP rating: IP20 rated (suitable for bathroom zone 3)
- Class 1 electrical rated: earthed fitting
- Shade: not included; it can take a Rectangle 285 shade or a Tapered Oval shade coming in white, black, oyster, and putty finish. See the required items.
- F marked: can be installed on normally flammable surfaces
- Dimensions without shade: 124mm height, 128mm depth / projection from wall, 195mm width; 65mm x 65mm x 22mm base.
- Dimensions: height 260mm, width 285mm, depth 181mm.
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Part of the Park Lane Grande range of interior lights from Astro Lighting
Model: Astro Lighting Park Lane Grande 0678 Matt Nickel Wall Lamp (1080007).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Park Lane Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.