Park Lane Table Lamp Switched in Matt Nickel IP20 1 x 60W E27/ES (shade not included), Astro 1080016
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 4516 Park Lane table lamp (SKU 1080016) coming in a stylish matt nickel finish.
The shade for this fitting is not included - it needs to be ordered separately, and you have a wide range of rectangular (Rectangle 285 range) or tapered oval (Tapered Oval range) shades to choose from, with finishes including White, Black, Oyster, and Putty.
It uses a single ES/E27 lamp (max. 60W) and we warmly recommend using a LED lamp for energy saving. This table lamp is switched (switch on the cord).
Park Lane Table Lamp in Matt Nickel (Less Shade) - Features
- Part of the Park Lane table lights from Astro.
- SKU: 1080016
- Mains voltage supply: 230V
- Finish: Matt nickel
- Lamp used: 1 x max. 60W E27/ES lamp, not included. Max lamp length: 190mm
- It can take a LED lamp. The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Switched: this fitting is switched, switch on the cord.
- Dimming: non dimmable lamp.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- CE Mark
- F Marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Shade: uses rectangular shade, not included
- Shade options: see the Rectangle 285 range (for rectangular shades) and the Tapered Oval range (for tapered oval shade); shades can be in white, black, putty, and oyster finish.
- Weight: 1.70kg
- Dimensions: height 395mm, width 310mm, depth 150mm (without the shade)
Model: Astro Lighting 4516 Park Lane Table Lamp (switched) in Matt Nickel (no shade), SKU 1080016.
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Park Lane Table Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.