Atelier 200 Round Pendant with a Polished Aluminium Shade IP20 using 1 x 72W max. E27/ES, Astro 1224020
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7516 Atelier 200 (SKU 1224020) suspension ceiling lamp coming complete with a round 150mm diameter polished aluminium shade, with a total drop of max. 2042mm.
It is ideal for ceiling mounting indoor (IP20 rated) above the table or in the living room to shed light downward - on the dining table, for example.
The E27/ES lamp is not included, but it can take a LED light bulb for energy saving; plus, it is dimmable.
Atelier 200 Polished Aluminium Pendant - Features
- Ceiling suspension lamp for indoor decoration and lighting.
- Part of the Atelier range of ceiling, wall, table, and floor lamps from Astro Lighting.
- Finish: polished aluminium shade and ceiling rose, black cord.
- SKU: 1224020
- Lamp used: 1 x 72W max. E27/ES, lamp not included. Max Lamp Length: 200mm
- This pendant can take LED lamp. The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Dimming: dimmable, if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- Shade dimensions: 284mm height x 200mm diameter
- Ceiling rose: 100mm diameter x 29mm height
- Cable length: 1800mm max. Total height: 2113mm
- CE Mark
- IP rating: IP20 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V supply
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials
Model: Astro Lighting 7516 Atelier 200 Polished Aluminium ceiling suspension lamp (1224020).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Projection||2113mm total height|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.