Flos Mini Glo-Ball S Pendant in White, 112mm Globe Suspension Lamp designed by Jasper Morrison
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This ‘Mini’ version of Jasper Morrison's Glo-Ball family lights comes in an opal white hand-blown glass, with a suspension lamp which dangles boldly from a straight white wire.
Without fail, Glo-Balls always look glorious when illuminated; providing a tidy, soft white light; they also look particularly appealing when clustered together. Glo-Balls are distinguished for being furnished in a rather quirky and chic manner, offering humour and elegance all in the same package.
This suspension Glo-Ball comes in three sizes: S1, S2 and a Mini version with ample cable length for high ceilings. The Glo-Ball range includes a range of floor lamps, wall lights and table lights.
Mini Glo-Ball Suspension - Features and Specs
- It is a suspension lamp providing diffused light.
- The diffuser consists of an externally acid-etched, hand blown, flashed opaline glass.
- White painted, injection-molded PPS lamp-holder support.
- Steel suspension cable.
- For indoor lighting only.
- Designed by Jasper Morrison in 2006 for Flos Lighting.
- Weight: 0.7Kg
- Lamp used: 1 x G9 lamp max. 25W; it can take LED lamp (lamp not included).
- Dimming: non-dimmable
- Cable length: max. 4000mm
- Diffuser dimensions: 85mm height, 112mm width / diameter.
- Mains voltage pendant: 220-250V
- Suspension cable pendant.
- Class 2 electrical rated: double insulated fitting
- Materials: blown glass and steel.
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- F Mark: it can be mounted on flammable materials
- CE Mark.
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Flos Glo-ball Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.