This is the Honeywell IS312 36kg Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector, 12m x 17m coverage. Designed with the installer in mind, this small form factor motion detector from Honeywell offers a trouble-free, out of the box experience to simplify the install process and reduce install time.
With the passive infrared IS312, optimum performance is achieved using custom developed extended range Fresnel optics, look down, cover tamper, and selectable pet immunity up to 36kg.
Leading edge sensing technologies and a wide range of models to suit the requirements of most applications, Honeywell’s family of IS3000 motion detectors will maximize intruder detection while diminishing false alarms.
Pet Immune Honeywell PIR - Features
- Sleek, Sturdy Housing: The sleek, sturdy housing fits into a variety of residential and building styles and blends with any room décor. ABS plastic is used for shock and impact protection. The housing offers a convenient wiring channel, knockouts for mounting and wiring, and easy access to wiring terminals. To make installation easier, mounting screws are conveniently secure
- Pet friendly Selectivity (36kg): Installers can turn pet immunity on or off with the flip of a DIP switch. When pet immunity is enabled, the detector can distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets up to 45kg.
- Integrated Screw Retention Features: To mount the detector on the wall, the installer will insert the screw into the integrated mounting feature where it will be automatically held in place, making mounting the detector quick and easy.
- Uniform Sensitivity Optics: The custom designed Fresnel lens provides the same sensitivity for human targets at the edge of the pattern as exists directly in front of the detector, giving these detectors consistent coverage throughout the protected area.
- Wall-to-Wall Coverage: Wide and long detection coverage with look-down zone for coverage range protection that exceeds similar products in the market.
- Superior Detection and False Alarm Immunity: The IS3000 and DT8000 family is designed to meet false alarm standards including NF&A2P two shields and EN50131-2-2 or EN50131-2-4. Microprocessor controls help filter out real signals from false sources.
- Selectable Look Down: Patented Mirror Look Down, Provides better coverage up close with multiple zones in the look-down area.
- PIR White Light Immunity: A patented black bug guard reduces false alarms by providing white light immunity. This helps reduce false alarm problems caused by lights, flashlights or reflective objects.
- Detection Range: 12m x 17m
- Power: 9.0 - 15 VDC; 9 mA typical, 11 mA maximum, 12 VDC
- Alarm Relay: Energized Form A; 30 mA, 25 VDC, 22 Ohms resistance maximum. Alarm Relay Duration: 3 seconds
- Tamper: Cover; Form A; 30 mA, 25 VDC
- Plug-in connector: No
- Flashlight walk test: No
- RFI Immunity: 20V/m 10-1000 MHz, 15V/m 1000-2700 MHz
- PIR White Light Immunity: 2,000 Lux typical
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 93%; non-condensing
- Temperature Compensation: Advanced Dual Slope
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.3 x 5.6 x 4.35 cm
- Weight: 61g (IS312)
- Pet Immunity: 36kg
- Approval Listings: EN50131-2-2 Grade 2 Class II, NF&A2P 2 shields, GOST-R, PD6662:2010