This is the Lutron Pico PK-2B-TAW-L01 2 Button White Wireless Controller in White Texture (3V - 10mA) - Remote control switch with 10 year battery, for switching lights ON or OFF.
The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control LutronR wireless load control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
You can easily control remotely Lutron's Grafik Eye QS, Sivoia, PowPak, RadioRA2, and Rania wireless switches. It provides on and off for lighting control, or open and close for projection screen control.
Lutron PK-2B-TAW-L01 Pico 2 Button - Features and Benefits
- You can use a Pico wireless control anywhere in the space to control loads with a touch of a button.
- It uses the Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology to communicate wirelessly with wireless load controllers
- The RF range: 9m through wall
- Long battery life: 10-year battery life
- You can easily add a new and/or additional point of control without the need for new wires
- Easy configuration for use as a handheld control, wall-mount control, or table top control with use of the optional pedestal.
Lutron Pico 2 Wireless Remote - Technical Specs
- Easy reconfiguration for use as handheld remote, wall mount control (with or without faceplate), or a table top control (pedestal sold separately).
- This battery powered Pico wireless control requires no wiring.
- Function: hand held remote control for ON/OFF switching.
- Frequency: 868.0 – 869.8 MHz
- Type: 2 Button Wireless Control
- Finish: white plastic, white texture
- TRA Certified. CE Marked
- Operating voltage 3 V. One (1) CR2032 battery (included)
- Unique system addresses prevent interference between systems.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F)
- Maximum 90%, non-condensing relative humidity
- Indoor use only
- Mounting of any RF device on or in close proximity to a metal surface will drastically reduce the effective range of radio signal transmission or reception.
- All RF devices must be mounted on non-conductive materials to ensure proper performance.
- If you wish to mount your Pico® wireless control to a metal surface, the PICO-MOUNT-1-XX-CPN5733 will be required in order to maintain proper RF performance.