Pico 3 Button Wireless Remote Control with Raise/Lower, Lutron PK2-3BRL-TAW-L01 in White Texture
This is the Lutron PK2-3BRL-TAW-L01 Pico 3 Button White Texture Wireless Controller, White Battery Operated Remote (3V - 10mA).
The PicoR wireless control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control LutronR wireless load control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
You can easily control remotely Lutron's Grafik Eye QS, Sivoia, PowPak, RadioRA2, and Rania wireless switches. It provides on and off for lighting control, or open and close for projection screen control.
Lutron PK2-3BRL-TAW-L01 Pico 3 Button Wireless Remote - Features and Benefits
- You can use a Pico wireless control anywhere in the space to control loads with a touch of a button.
- It uses the Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology to communicate wirelessly with wireless load controllers
- The RF range: 9m through wall
- Long battery life: 10-year battery life
- You can easily add a new and/or additional point of control without the need for new wires
- Easy configuration for use as a handheld control, wall-mount control, or table top control with use of the optional pedestal.
- Applications: residential (bedroom, living room, car) and commercial (hotel guestroom, conference room, private office).
Lutron Pico 3 Wireless Remote with Raise/Lower - Technical Specs
- Easy reconfiguration for use as handheld remote, wall mount control (with or without faceplate), or a table top control (pedestal sold separately).
- This battery powered Pico wireless control requires no wiring.
- Frequency: 868.0 – 869.8 MHz
- Type: 3 Button Wireless Control with raise/lower.
- Buttons: "ON button" - the lights brighten to full intensity. "RAISE button" - lights increase in intensity. "LOWER button" - lights decrease in intensity. PRESET button - Tap once: Sends device to preset levels or positions. OFF Button - lights dim to OFF.
- Finish: white plastic (texture white).
- TRA Certified. CE Marked
- Operating voltage 3 V. One (1) CR2032 battery (included)
- Unique system addresses prevent interference between systems.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F)
- Maximum 90%, non-condensing relative humidity
- Indoor use only
- Mounting of any RF device on or in close proximity to a metal surface will drastically reduce the effective range of radio signal transmission or reception.
- All RF devices must be mounted on non-conductive materials to ensure proper performance.
- If you wish to mount your Pico® wireless control to a metal surface, the PICO-MOUNT-1-XX-CPN5733 will be required in order to maintain proper RF performance.
- Dimensions: Width 66mm, Height 33mm, Depth 8mm
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.