Pienza 140 Switched Plaster Square Wall Light (Paintable) using a 7W Max LED Golf Ball E14/SES IP20 Dimmable, Astro 1196004
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7260 Pienza 140 Switched, a white plaster wall light (SKU 1196004) that can be spray-painted to match the decor of the room; it is switched - there's an ON/OFF toggle switch on the base of the fitting.
Square fitting for wall mounting, this small wall light can also be used in bathroom zone 3 (it is IP20 rated). Dimmable fitting, plaster finish, ideal for interior decoration, offering uplight and downlight as needed.
The light bulb has to be ordered separately (it uses 1 x 7W Max LED Golf Ball E14/SES).
Pienza 140 Switched Plaster Wall Lamp - Features
- Pienza interior wall-light fitting by Astro Lighting. It sheds light both up and down on the wall.
- SKU: 1196004
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V.
- Finish: plaster finish (white), paintable as needed.
- Lamp used: 1 x 7W Max LED Golf Ball E14/SES (not included). The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp and wattage: 1 x 60W Max E14/SES.
- Dimming: it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3
- Class 1 electrical rated: earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: height 140mm, width 140mm, depth 161mm
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable materials
- Weight: 1.68kg
- Up and down lighter for interior decoration for wall mounting only.
- Model: Astro Lighting 7260 Pienza 140 Switched Plaster Square Wall Light (1196004).
Note: This Astro plaster light can be spray-painted.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Pienza Plaster Wall Lamp|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.