Pienza LED Plaster Square Wall Up-Down Light (Paintable) c/w 6.2W 3000K Warm White IP20 rated, Astro 1196004
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7152 Pienza LED Plaster Wall Light, a white square plaster wall light (SKU 1196004) that can be spray-painted to match the decor of the room.
Square fitting for wall mounting, this small wall light can also be used in bathroom zone 3 (it is IP20 rated). Dimmable fitting, plaster finish, ideal for interior decoration, offering uplight and downlight as needed.
It comes with the integrated LED, using 6.2W LED offering a 3000K warm white light with a CRI of 90.
Pienza LED Switched Plaster Wall Lamp - Features
- Pienza interior wall-light fitting by Astro Lighting. It sheds light both up and down on the wall.
- SKU: 1196004
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V.
- Finish: plaster finish (white), paintable as needed. This Astro plaster light can be spray-painted.
- Lamp used: integrated LED 6.2W 3000K warm white, 198.7lm, CRI 90.
- Dimming: non-dimmable integrated LED lamp.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical orientation.
- Class 1 electrical rated: earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: height 140mm, width 140mm, depth 140mm
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable materials
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Up and down lighter for interior decoration for wall mounting only.
Model: Astro Lighting 7152 Pienza LED Plaster 6.2W 3000K Square Wall Light (1196004).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Pienza Plaster Wall Lamp|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.