Pimlico 400 Antique Brass Wall Light with Clear Glass Diffuser IP23 for Outdoor Lighting E27/ES, Astro 1413003
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 1413003 Pimlico 400 Antique Brass wall lamp for exterior lighting coming with a stylish modern metal structure with a clear glass diffuser.
It is IP23 rated, so it is recommended to be installed under a canopy and outside of rain and splashing water.
It takes a regular E27/ES lamp, and it is recommended to use a LED lamp (see the vintage-style LED lamps) with it (the lamp is not included).
Pimlico 400 Antique Brass Wall Light - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Pimlico range of exterior wall-mounted light fittings.
- SKU: 1413003
- Location: ideal for exterior lighting
- IP rating: IP23 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only. Not suitable for installation within five miles of the coast or in onerous environments.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only.
- Dimensions: 400mm height, 134mm width, 192mm depth.
- Gross weight: 2.84kg
- Finish: Antique Brass with clear glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: it takes a E27/ES lamp max. 60W.
- LED Lamp: we recommend a max. 12W LED lamp ES/E27.
- The lamp has to be ordered separately.
- It is compatible with smart lighting (Casambi compatible), including with the Philips Hue light bulbs (please check the length of the lamp allowed).
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Model: Astro Lighting 1413003 Pimlico 400 Antique Brass Wall Light.
Please note that some dimensions may vary slightly due to manufacturing tolerances, this includes cable entry and fixing holes.
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Pimlico Exterior Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.