18W 840 Cool White Deluxe T 2 Pin Triple Turn Compact Fluorescent Lamp GX24d-2 4000K 1210lm
- 3 or more £6.01
This is an energy efficient compact fluorescent lamp - Sylvania 0027802 - comprising three U shaped tubes and a 2 pin base which incorporates the starter and capacitor. The triangular arrangement of the tubes ensures near perfect 360° light distribution. For use with remote magnetic ballast.
- Light colour: 840 Cool White
- Technology: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy class: B
- Use considerably less power and last up to 10 times longer than incandescent lamps
- Type: Lynx T
- Lamp finish: Frosted
- Multi-limbed compact fluorescent lamp
- Lamp shape: CFLni
- Cap/Base: GX24d-2
- Dimmable: No, non-dimmable fluorescent lamp. Lynx-T lamps are not suitable for operation on dimmer circuits
- It can replace standard incandescent lamps, providing a suitable lampholder luminaire is used
- Average life (h) - L70/B50: 15000h
- CRI: 80 Ra
- Colour temperature: 4000K
- Luminous flux (Rated): 1210lm
- Efficacy (Rated) (lm/w): 67
- Watt (Nominal): 18W
- Dimensions: 49mm diameter, 123mm length.
- Voltage: 100V
- CE Mark
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||T 2pin Compact Fluorescent|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.