Pratley Quickset Putty 125gm, Exceptionally High Strength Putty-like Adhesive
- Can be used underwater, but not as easy to apply under water as Pratley Putty Original
- Can be filed, sawn, machined, sanded, drilled and tapped
- Withstands most chemicals, mild alkalines, oils and petrol.
- Adheres to: Metals, cement, concrete, stone, glass, slate, wood and most other rigid materials.
- Very high strength.
- Can be shaped and moulded.
- Adheres to most rigid materials.
- Once set can be sawn, filed, machined, sanded.
- Accepts paint.
- Very good electrical insulator.
- Will set under water (Standard Pratley Putty is however better for under water applications).
- Withstands most chemicals, mild acids, oil, petrol, etc
- Sets hard in ± 20 minutes (at 23°C).
- Should be applied within 8 minutes of mixing.
- Reaches 70% strength in ± 3 hours.
- Reaches full strength in ± 6 hours
- Repair underwater leaks
- Seal metal water tanks and cracked motor car sumps
- Repair cracked swimming pools
- Mend broken roof tiles Seal metal water tanks or gutters
- Repair broken engine sumps and radiators
- Mend chipped basin or toilets
- Repair wash hand basins and toilets.
- Replace broken handles and knobs on utensils..
- Repair ceramic fuse holders and insulators.
- Repair car radiators and leaking petrol tanks.
- Mend garden implements and metal watering cans.
- Repair cement furniture and pots.
- Re-fit loose screws in walls.
- Make your own models and sculptures
- Bonding of rearview mirrors to windscreens.
- Very high temperature above 120°C continuous (e.g. exhaust pipes).
- Flexible materials
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.