Primed White 1 Gang 2 Way 20A White Plastic Rocker Grid Switch on a Paintable Flat Plate with Screws
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
About the Heritage Brass Primed White (Paintable) range
- In addition to the elegant metal finishes offered within the Heritage electrical collection, a range of plates finished in a high quality white primer is now also available.
- They are designed to enable total colour coordination of decor schemes; the front plate of this primed plate can be painted / coloured to meet the specific requirements of users, architects, and interior designers.
- The primed white range is supplied in "grid format" so that the front plates can be painted separately and then fixed to the electrical component.
- The ultra-flat profile of these primed plates is enhanced by the use of neatly recessed flat head fixing screws secured by the use of a supplied Allen Key.
- After painting these screws, when inserted, fit flush with the front plate, blending nicely with it.
- As an added advantage the Allen Key screw provides resistance to tampering for those more vulnerable installations such as public buildings and schools.
- Painting: the manufacturer recommends that the primed plates are spray-painted for a smoother finish; however, paint can also be applied with a brush or a roller. Any good-quality paint can be applied to the primed surface to create a unique finish.
Primed White 1 Gang 2 Way 20A White Plastic Rocker Grid Switch - Specs
- Type: single switch - 2-way, rocker grid switch.
- Rating: rated at 20A
- Range: Primed White (Paintable) Range with visible screws on the plate (Allen screws)
- Front Plate: Metal Flat Plate
- Finish: Primed White (suitable for painting) plate with white plastic trim and white plastic grid rocker switch.
- Plate Dimensions: single-size plate, 86mm x 86mm
- Operating Voltage: 230V 50Hz, mains voltage.
- Standards: it conforms to relevant British wiring Standards
- Box depth: 35mm; the back box needs to be purchased separately.
- Model number: M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) PW.500.W
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Primed White (Paintable) Range - Primed White (paintable switches and sockets)
- 1 Gang Rocker Switch (20 Amp) - Heritage Brass PW.500.W
- Range: M-Marcus primed white (paintable) range
- Insert type: 1 Gang Rocker Switch (20 Amp)
- Plate finish: primed white flat plate
- Switch colour: white
- Body and switch trim: white plastic
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 35mm
- Current rating: 20 Amp
- Voltage: mains voltage 230V
- Terminal capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth terminal capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 electrical rated: the face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C to 40°C
- Recommended Location: for Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BSEN60669-1
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Finish||Paintable - Primed White|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.