This is a professional digital multimeter, Sagab by Elma 911, a compact meter with double moulded housing and over sized high contrast 2000 counts LCD display. The multimeter measures voltage, current, resistance, continuity and temperature.
The Elma 911 instrument meets IEC 61010-1 CAT III 600V and CAT II 1000V. Supplied in carrying case with test leads, battery and type-K temperature probe.
ELMA 911 Digital Multimeter - Features
- 2000 digital display counts
- Data and max hold mode
- Auto ranging
- Auto power off and low battery indication
- Special range for current clamp adapter
- IEC 61010-1 CATIII 600V & CATII 1000V
Digital Multimeter - Technical Specs
- Voltage: 0-600V AC/DC
- Current: 0-10A AC/DC
- Resistance: 0-20MO
- Temperature: -20 to 1000°C
- Continuity: Acoustic signal by Resistance < 100 Ohm
- Diode test: Open Voltage 1.5V
- Display: 2000 counts, 3 1/2 digit
- Batteries: 1 x 9V 6F22 (supplied)
- Dimensions / Weight: 150 x 70 x 48mm / 255g (including batteries)
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.