This is the ELMA 918 Professional digital true RMS multimeter, a compact True RMS Multimeter with double-moulded housing and oversized, high-contrast LCD bargraph display. This multimeter measures voltage, current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency and temperature. The ELMA 918 meets IEC CAT III 600V and CAT II 1000V and is supplied with test leads, battery and type-K temperature probe.
Sagab ELMA 918 Multimeter - Features and Benefits
- True RMS measurements and auto-ranging
- 6000 digital display counts
- Data Hold, MAX/MIN recording mode
- Auto Power Off and Low Battery display
- Special range for Current clamp adapter
- IEC 61010-1 CAT III & CAT II 1000V
- It comes supplied with test leads, battery and type-K temperature probe
Professional Digital True RMS Multimeter - Specs
- Voltage: 0-1000V AC/DC
- Current: 0-10A AC/DC
- Resistance: 0-60Mohm
- Temperature: -20° ~ 760°C
- Capacitance: 0-4000µF
- Frequency: 0-10MHz
- Continuity: Acoustic signal by Resistance less than 100ohm
- Diode Test: Open Voltage 1.5v
- Display: 6000 counts, 3 5/6 digits
- Battery: 1 x 9v 6F22 (supplied)
- Dimensions: 150mm x 70mm x 48mm
- Weight: 0.26kg (net, including batteries); 0.45kg (gross).
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.