Professional Laser Distance Meter for Indoor Applications Sagab ELMA 981
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Elma 981 by Sagab, a professional Laser Distance Meter designed to give the user a high accuracy, one-person distance measuring and estimating tool; this also allows dimension measurements of remote and places difficult to reach.
Designed specifically for indoor applications, the Elma 981 features shortcut keys for addition, subtraction, Pythagoras, area and volume calculations, making all types of dimensional measurements fast and accurate.
EKMA 981 Distance Meter - Features and Benefits
- Memory: the Elma 981 by Sagab stores the last 20 measurements to its memory.
- This laser distance meter is supplied with carrying case and batteries.
- Accurate measurements in metres, inches and feet
- Distance tracking
- Backlit multi-line display
- Shortcut keys for addition, subtraction, Pythagoras, plus area and volume calculations
- Stores last 20 measurements
- IP rating: IP54 rated
Laser Distance Meter - Specs
- Measuring Range: 0.05 to 35 metres (0.16 to 164 feet)
- Accuracy: Typically ±1.5mm (±0.06in)
- IP Rating: IP54 rated
- Display: 2000 counts; 3 1/2 digit
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (supplied)
- Dimensions: 115mm x 48mm x 28mm
- Weight: 0.14kg (net, batteries included); 0.50kg (gross)
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.