QuietAir 150mm/6 inch Kitchen Extractor Fan with Adjustable Overrun Timer, Airflow 90000455 IP45 Axial Timer Fan
QuietAir QT150T Kitchen Fan with Timer - Features
- It works with 6 inch diameter / 150mm duct.
- It is a quiet fan - from only 35 dB(A)
- Applications: For use in kitchens and light commercial applications.
- It has a delay start for two minutes avoids unnecessary use (especially at night), and saves energy
- It has a low power consumption from only 6 watts.
- It has two speed options - 220 m3/hr and 260 m3/hr
- It has a basic switching - two speed options, switch not included
- It has an innovative room refresh option (interval timer) programmable for automatic long term routine ventilation
- It has an integral flow straightener and backdraught flap
- It has a clip-on cover for ease of cleaning
- It complies with latest 2010 Building Regulations Approved Document F
Airflow QT150T Basic 6 inch/150mm Kitchen Fan with Adjustable Timer - Specs
- It works with 150mm / 6 inch diameter duct.
- Airflow: two speed 220/260 m3/hr, 61/72 l/sec
- Adjustable timer (minutes): 6 mins, 10 mins, 15 mis, 21 mins
- Interval times, auto start (hours): 0h, 8h, 12h, 24h
- Amps: 0.07/0.12A
- Axial high efficiency impeller
- Long life ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life
- Mounting: ideal for wall or ceiling mounting
- Location: this fan is ideal for kitchens and light commercial applications.
- Sound pressure: 35/39 dB(A) @ 3m
- Power: 6/10 watts
- Low SFP (Specific fan power): 0.09 w/l/s
- Voltage: 230v / 1ph / 50-60Hz
- IP Rating: IP45 rated
- Class 2 electrical rated: double insulated bathroom fan
- Max. ambient temperature: 40 degrees Celsius
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Dimensions: 210mm length x 210mm width, 190mm depth, 145mm diameter spigot
|Airflow||220 m3/hr and 260 m3/hr|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Power||6W / 10W|
|Sound Output||35dB(A) at 3m|
|Specific Fan Power||0.09 w/l/s|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.