This is a Fike Twinflex Call Point (Rafiki) - Twinflex Call Points are available with the option of an integral sounder – and are resettable.
- With the resettable element the need for replacement glass is negated as the unit may be reset using the key provided.
- The test key is inserted into the front of the unit in order to allow access for use wherever it may be is sited. The user can test the call point with the test key or by depressing the element.
- The Rafiki Twinflex call point also has the unique benefit of audible warning with an optional full specification builtin sounder offering 4 different sound patterns.
- Every call point comes with an LED for indication of End of Line and Alarm. There is no need to remove the front cover and the glass at installation; just one screw fixes the whole unit together.
- The back box can be fitted at the time of installation with other first fix items - the call point unit can be simply fitted in later. An adaptor plate is also supplied, for use with standard flush or surface backboxes.
- The manual call point is connected to the back-box using simple flying-lead terminations
Note: All Rafiki manual call points are designed to comply with the latest European standards: EN54 parts 3 and 11.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.