Rako 10 Buttons 4 Scenes Wireless Control Module with Masters Fade Up/down, 4 Scenes, Off, and Blinds Control, Rako RCM-101
This item requires:
This is Rako RCM-101 - a Rako 10 Buttons 4 Scenes Wireless Control Module with Master Fade Up/down, 4 Scenes, Off, and Blinds Control. It is a 10 button wireless control module for curtains and projector screens. It is similar to RCM-100 but with different button definitions.
It can be used for any system requiring only 2 signal input (such as master house control), for various light or blinds operations, etc. The default setup from the factory for this 10-button keypad is set for 4 light scenes, OFF, master fades up and down, open, stop and close buttons. If different functions/operations are required, they can be programmed directly from the keypad.
It comes with a new "hard button" allowing wireless and wired keypads to be connected together for seamless operation.
It is based upon the widely used 50x50mm Euro Module switch plate accessory standard.
- Dimensions: 50x50x12mm - flush mount, 92x92x14mm - surface mount
- Fixing: Flush mounting into standard UK single gang back box, minimum 12mm deep.
- Surface mounting on standard single gang UK or European back box or direct to flat surface.
- Input supply: 6V DC - 2x 3V Lithium coin cell CR2016 (remote power supply version available)
- Weight: 100g
- Battery Life: Greater than 3 years
- Climate range
- Temperature: +2C to +40C
- Humidity: +5% to 95% non condensing
- Emissions: EN61000-6-3 : 2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.