Rako RLED36-3DCI Wireless 3 Channel (RGB) 36W Constant Current Dimming LED Driver
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Rako RLED36-3DCI, a wireless (RGB) 36W constant current dimming LED driver suitable for ceiling or cupboard mounting.
Note: This item is on special offer - while stock lasts.
Rako RLED36-3DCI Wireless LED Dimming Driver - Features
- A compact 3 channel 36W constant current LED driver with an in-built RF receiver and Rako processor.
- For control of 3 channel constant current LED fittings with selectable outputs of 350, 500, 600 and 700mA.
- When used with 3 colour fittings each colour is allocated a channel and can be individually adjusted allowing complete colour mixing.
- Simple colour cycling is started/stopped using the raise/lower buttons in a Rako wallpanel or hand held remote.
- Controlled from any Rako Rakom device, e.g. RCP/RCM wall plate or Bridge interface units.
- Designed for use with 3 channel constant current LED fittings with separate +ve and -ve connections. Note some fittings with a common return can be modified to enable their use.
- Maximum wattage of 36w with a forward voltage range or 3-42V (equates to 12 x 1w LEDs per channel).
- It requires a suitable external d.c. power supply such as the Rako RAPSU48v36w.
- Selectable current ratings of 350, 500, 600 and 700mA via jumper connectors.
- Programmed using either an RCM/RCP RF wallplate or the RASOFT PC software suite, the unit stores the house, room and channel address plus 16 preset scene levels in non volatile memory.
- The RLED36-3DCI dimmer can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCM/RCP wallplates, RAH hand helds and Bridge modules and forms the foundation of any Rako scene-set system.
Note: For more information on dimming LEDs refer to Rako's application sheet 'Controlling LED Lighting With Rako Dimmers and Modules'.
Rako RLED36-3DCI LED Dimming Driver - Technical Specs
- Dimensions: 160mm x 50mm x 36mm
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz
- Weight: 125g
- Housing: UL V0 ABS
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C, Humidity +5% to 95% non Condensing
- Connections: 2 way terminals for d.c. supply, 6 way screw terminals for load connections.
- Protection: Reverse polarity input protection.
- Load types: 3 Channel Constant Current LED Fittings
- Minimum load 3W, maximum load 36W
- Terminal sizes: 1.5mm2 - Stranded, 2.5mm2 - Solid
- Standards: Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.