Rako RACUB In-Line Wireless Relay Module for Motorised Curtains, Screens, and Blinds
This is the Rako Controls RACUB, an in-line RF relay module for motorised curtains, screens and blinds.
It is a compact dual relay RF switching module designed to fit local to a motor. Ideal for integrating motorised curtains, blinds and projector screens with the lighting control system.
Controlled from any Rako Rakom RF device, for example the RCM three or six button RF wall plates.
Rako RACUB In-Line Wireless Relay Module - Features
- It can be programmed using either an RCM RF wallplate or the RASOFT Pro software suite, the unit stores the house, room and channel address in non volatile memory.
- A compact dual relay RF switching module.
- Ideal for integrating motorised curtains, blinds and projector screens with the lighting control system.
- Controlled from any Rako Rakom RF device, for example the RPS/RCM three or six button RF wall plates.
- Designed to fit local to a motor, the RACUB relay module can control motorised window treatments and home cinema equipment such as projector screens.
- The robust microprocessor design ensures reliable switching with dual relays enabling open, close and stop functions. Intelligent motor protection funtion stops harmful back currents from damaging the relays.
- Programmed using either an RCM/RPS03 RF wallplate or the RASOFT PC software suite, the unit stores the house, room and channel address in non volatile memory.
- The RACUB relay module can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCP wallplates, RAH hand helds, MB1s and forms the ideal accessory to any Rako scene-set system.
Rako RACUB In-Line Wireless Relay Module - Specs
- Dimensions: 160mm x 50mm x 36mm
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz
- Weight: 240g
- Housing: UL V0 material
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C
- Humidity: +5% to 95% non-condensing
- Connections: 2 way screw terminals for mains power; 6 way screw terminals for relay outputs
- Load types: 240vac Motors, 12vdc Motors, Motors with volt-free contact inputs
- Minimum load: N/A
- Maximum load: 2A
- Terminal sizes: 1.5mm2 - Stranded, 2.5mm2 - Solid
- Standards: Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.