Rako RCM-070 7 Button Wireless Wall Control Panel, 7 Button RF Push Button Module (requires face plate)
This item requires:
This is the Rako RCM070 7 button lighting 4 scene off + raise lower control module. It is wireless, battery powered, and comes in a black finish; it requires a faceplate - see the Required items for the correct finish.
The RCM-070 button panel has addressing switches on the back to setup rooms and houses. Setting two panels with the same addresses allows two way control within a room. The panels select scenes stored within the dimmers, so having more than one such wall panel does not give you more scenes.
This wireless panel can either be surface mounted (using the patress, which gives a depth of 14mm), or flush mounted (into a standard single gang UK back box).
The Rako RCM070 7 button wireless controller is Lithium battery powered with battery life calculated as being 3 years (based on pressing a button 30 times a day); you don't need to run cabling - you can mount this controller anywhere in the house.
The RCM wireless control modules have a "hard button" design and are styled to match the WCM range of wired control panels. They require a front plate (which needs to be ordered separately), and they can be installed as surface mounted.
It is based upon the widely used 50mm x 50mm Euro Module switch plate accessory standard, so it is suitable for all switch plates that use a 50mm x 50mm grid and cover plate arrangement. No need for data or power cabling, since it has the Rakom coded radio transmission, ensuring the system is installed with no fuss or disruption.
Rako RCM-070 Wireless Wall 7 Button Panel - Technical Specifications
- Fixing: it can be flush mounted into a standard UK single gang back box, minimum 12mm deep. When surface mounted, use a standard single gang UK or European back box or direct to flat surface.
- The unit provides full scene programming.
- Input supply: 6V DC given by 2 x 3V Lithium coin cell CR2016 (remote power supply version available)
- Weight: 100g
- Battery life: more than 3 years
- Dimensions: 50mm x 50mm x 12mm when it is flush mounted, and 92mm x 92mm x 14mm when it is surface mounted
- Standards: Emissions EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Memory: uses flash memory (non volatile)
- Wireless communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Climate range: Temperature +2 deg C to +40 deg C, humidity +5% to 90% non-condensing
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.