Rako RDA800 In-Line RF 800W Wireless Dimmer Module for 1-10V, DALI and DSI Controllable Loads, including LED Drivers
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Rako RDA800 In-Line RF 800W Wireless Dimmer Unit for 1-10V, DALI and DSI Controllable Loads, including LED Drivers and dimmable fluorescent ballasts.
It is designed to fit in a ceiling void or cupboard and it can control up to 800VA loads. It is controlled from any Rako Rakom device such as the RCM wall plates or the bridge interface units.
The RDA800 is an in-line RF dimmer for 1-10v, DALI and DSI controllable loads. It can be connected in-line before the first lighting fitting the RMS800 enables switching of up to 800VA of 0-10V, DALI and DSI controllable loads such as LED drivers and dimmable fluorescent ballasts.
It can be controlled from any Rako Rakom RF device, for example the RCP/RCM push button RF wall-plates.
Rako RDA800 In-Line RF 800W Wireless Dimmer Module - Features and Benefits
- Designed to fit in a ceiling void or cupboard, the Rako Controls RDA800 module can control up to 800VA of 0-10V, DALI and DSI controllable lighting loads.
- Control signal output mode (0-10V, DALI or DSI) is user selectable via a connecting link.
- The unit can also be used for exterior lighting control applications, with the use of a weatherproof IP rated enclosure.
- It has 16 Scene memory capacity, can be fully integrated into Rako wired systems.
- Easy set-up and manual On/Off control using the set-up button.
- Full rising clamp terminals and mounting bracket for easy installation.
- Programmed using either an RCM/RCP RF wall-plate or RASOFT PC software suite, the RDA800 stores the House, Room and Channel address plus 16 preset scene levels in a non-volatile memory.
- The RDA800 can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCM/RCP wallplates, RAH hand-helds and Bridge modules and forms the foundation of any Rako wireless scene-set system.
Rako RDA800 In-Line RF 800W Wireless Dimmer - technical data
- Dimensions: 172mm length x 46mm width x 40mm depth.
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz
- Weight: 220g
- Housing: UL V0 material
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C
- Humidity: +5% to 95% non-condensing
- Connections: 3 way screw terminals for mains power 2 way screw terminals for ELV output
- Protection: Over current protection, Voltage surge protection
- Load types: Selectable 0-10V Controllable loads, DALI Controllable loads, DSI Controllable loads
- Minimum load: N/A
- Maximum load: 240V Switching, 800VA, Control output - max 25 devices
- Terminal sizes: 4mm2
- Standards: Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.