Rako RDL1200C in-line 20-1200W 1000Va Wireless Leading Edge Dimmer for Tungsten, LV Halogen, and LE Dimmable Loads
This is the Rako Controls RDL1200C in-line RF dimmer for up to 1200W loads of Tungsten, Low Voltage Halogen, and other leading edge dimmable loads.
Rako RDL1200C Leading Edge Dimmer - Features and Benefits
- It is a compact 1200w RF dimmer designed to be mounted in a ceiling void using an access panel or wall mounted in an electrical cupboard.
- The Rako RDL1200C dimmer is connected in-line before the first light fitting, to enable dimming of up to 1200w/1000va of leading edge dimmable loads.
- It can be controlled from any Rako Rakom RF device, for example the RCM/RCP push button RF wall plate.
- Designed to fit in a ceiling void using an access panel or an electrical cupboard, the RDL1200C inductive dimmer can control up to 1200 watts of mains dimmable lighting loads.
- Note: this unit can also be used for exterior lighting control applications, with the use of a weatherproof IP rated enclosure.
- The robust microprocessor design combines smooth reliable dimming with dynamic safety features such as auto-resetting over current, temperature shutdown and voltage surge protection.
- It can be programmed using either an RCP/RCM RF wallplate or the RASOFT PC software suite, the unit stores the house, room and channel address plus four preset scene levels in non volatile memory.
- This Rako RDL1200C dimmer can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCM/RCP wallplates, RAH hand helds, Bridge modules and forms the foundation of any Rako scene-set system.
RDL1200C 1200W Leading Edge Dimmer - Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 190 x 105 x 66mm
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz
- Weight: 555g
- Housing: ULV0 ABS
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C, Humidity +5% to 95% non condensing
- Connections: 3 way screw terminals for mains power
- Protection: Auto resetting over current protection, Auto thermal shutdown, Voltage surge protection
- Load types: Incandescent mains voltage lamps, Leading edge dimmable LV transformers, Leading edge dimmable cold cathode
- Minimum load: 20w
- Maximum load: 1200w/1000va
- Terminal sizes: 2.5mm2 - Stranded, 4.0mm2 - Solid
- Cable entry: bottom
- Standards: Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.