Rako RDT-PILL 250W Wall Box Mounted Dimmer for Tungsten GLS and Tungsten Halogen GU10
This is the Rako Controls RDT-PILL wall mounted dimmer, a 250w wall box mounting dimmer ideal for tungsten GLS and tungsten halogen GU10.
Rako RDT-PILL 250W Wall Mounted Dimmer - Features
- It is a compact 250w RF dimmer designed to be located in a standard UK or European backbox.
- The neutral less design allows for retrofit connection in standard wiring situations.
- Trailing edge technology for quiet reliable dimming of tungsten GLS and tungsten halogen GU10 style lamps.
- Controlled from any Rako RAKOM device or simple contact closure input using a momentary push switch.
- Designed to fit in a standard UK or European back-box the RDT-PILL requires no neutral yet has full RF receiving capability and the same programmability as other Rako system components.
- The "PILL" dimmer is useful for installations where fitting a standard Rako dimmer is difficult e.g. retro-fitting to control wall-lights.
- This Rako Controls "PILL" dimmer can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCP wallpanels, RAH hand helds, timeclocks and forms an integral part of a Rako scene-set system.
- Also, this "PILL" Rako dimmer can be controlled from a simple momentary action switch giving ON/OFF/Raise/Lower control allowing cost effective extra panels.
- You can control from simple panels still allows the dimmer to be controlled as part of an overall house control system with master Off and macro command response.
Rako RDT-PILL 250W Dimmer - Technical Features
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 19.5mm
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz
- Weight: 46g
- Housing: UL V0 material
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C, Humidity +5% to 95% non condensing
- Connections: 2 way screw terminal for mains power, Molex 2 pin socket for auxilary switch
- Protection: Auto resetting over current protection, Auto thermal shutdown, Voltage surge protection
- Load types: Incandescent mains voltage lamps, Tungsten halogen GU10 lamps. Not suitable for low voltage lamps
- Minimum load: 60w, maximum load 250w
- Terminal sizes: 1.5mm2 - Stranded, 2.5mm2 - Solid
- Standards: Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.