Rako RK-HUB Network Interface for Wireless Systems with Cloud Services Interface, Time and Programming Features
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Rako RK-HUB Network interface for Rako wireless systems with built in cloud services interface, time and advanced programming features. It is a powerful network interface for use with a Rako wireless system.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the fact that it has an electronic component, we cannot take this item back for a refund.
A network and cloud interface with time based functionality as well as conditional logic and advanced system features. Real-time functionality, allows timed events, holiday mode, dawn/dusk settings and calendar scheduling with the location and time zone of the HUB can be set for anywhere in the world. The RK-HUB can be free standing or wall mounted, using the bracket provided.
Rako RK-HUB Network Interface for Wireless Systems - Features
- Network interface: Plugged either directly, or via a network, into a router, giving the system the following features; App Control, System Programming and 3rd Party Control system interface.
- Cloud Interface: Allows the Rako system to be integrated with 3rd party cloud services via a ‘my.rakocontrols.com’ account including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple Homekit and Sonos integration.
- Real-time Clock Functionality: Real-time functionality, allowing timed events, holiday mode, dawn/dusk settings and calendar scheduling. The location and time zone of the HUB can be set for anywhere in the world.
- Advanced/Conditional Programming: Mapping and Macro control allow advanced programming with conditional outputs from either a wired or wireless trigger command
Rako RK-HUB Network Interface for Wireless Systems - Specs
- Dimensions: 150mm width x 150 length x 30mm height
- Input supply: 12V d.c. from RAPSU or equivalent. Connection to concentric jack.
- Weight: 300g
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C, Humidity +5% to 95% non-condensing
- Communication: 433.9MHz coded fm radio, FSK Transceiver; Connection via RJ45 (ethernet) port to LAN
- Memory: 256 MB DDR3
- Storage: 4 GB eMMC
- Connections: RJ45 Socket - Ethernet, Concentric jack - 12V Power, USB port (unused)
- Standards: Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.