Rako RMS800 Wireless In-Line RF Switch Module for Non-Dimmable Loads up to 800W
This is the Rako Controls RMS800 in-line RF switch module ideal for non dimmable loads. If it is connected in-line before the first lighting fitting, the Rako RMS800 enables switching of up to 800VA of non-dimmable loads. This in-line wireless switching module is ideal for extractor fans, LEDs, non-dimmable fluorescents. It can be controlled from any Rako Rakom RF device, for example the RCP/RCM push button RF wall-plates.
Rako RMS800 In-Line RF Switch Module 800W - Features
- It is designed to fit in a ceiling void or a cupboard.
- It can control up to 800VA of mains non-dimmable lighting loads.
- Can be used for exterior lighting applications when used with a weatherproof IP rated enclosure (ordered separately).
- 16 Scene memory capacity.
- Can be fully integrated with Rako wired systems.
- Easy to set up and manual ON/OFF control using the set-up button.
- Full rising clamp terminals. Mounting bracket. Easy to install.
- It can be programmed using either an RCM/RCP RF wall-plate or RASOFT PC software suite, the RMS800 stores the House, Room and Channel address plus 16 preset scene levels in a non-volatile memory.
- Can be controlled from any other Rajo transmitter such as RCM/RCP wall-plates, RAH hand-helds, and Bridge modules.
- Forms the foundation of any Rako wireless scene-set system.
Rako RMS800 In-Line RF Switch Module 800W - Specs
- Dimensions: 138mm x 46mm x 40mm
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz
- Weight: 205g
- Housing: UL V0 material
- Temperature: +2degC to +40degC
- Humidity: +5% to 95% non condensing
- Connections: 3 way screw terminals for mains power
- Protection: Auto resetting over current protection, Auto thermal shutdown, Voltage surge protection
- Load types: All non dimmable lighting loads e.g. Extractor fans and water pumps.
- Minimum load: N/A
- Maximum load: 800VA
- Terminal sizes: 4mm2
- Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2001
- Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.