The Rako RTC-BRIDGE is a powerful network interface for use with a Rako wireless system. The RTC-Bridge acts as a programming interface as well as having ethernet access for app control via smartphones and tablets. The RTC-Bridge also has a realtime clock allowing advanced programming, timed events, and holiday mode control.
Programming interface for Rako wireless systems with ethernet, iPhone or Android link. Complete with integral TCM (timeclock module). Interface with wireless dimmers with Ethernet, iPhone, or Android link. Fitted with TCM time clock module allowing event timed commands, holiday simulation mode, macro & button mapping. Supplied with Rako software allowing programming & configuration of the wireless system.
The Rako RTC-Bridge will add the following features to a RAKO wired system:
- Ethernet interface, including remote control via Smart Phone.
- Wireless Operation. Use Rako Wireless modules in conjunction with wired system.
- Timed Events. Automatic functions at fixed times or triggered by dawn & dusk times.
- Mapping. Commands from wall controllers can be redirected to perform other tasks.
- Macros. Complex series of commands that are triggered by a single command or event.
- Holiday Mode. Replays recorded scene activity, creating an occupied look to a property.
- Monitor. Diagnostic display of system activity.
Note: Includes Power Supply
Rako RTC-BRIDGE - Features and Benefits
- System Programming: The RTC-Bridge provides the connection between the Rako wireless network and a laptop running Rako's programming software RASOFT. A laptop can connect to the RTC-Bridge either directly using a crossover cable or, using a router, via WiFi. The RTC-Bridge allows full system configuration and programming of a Rako wireless network.
- App Control: The RTC-Bridge has ethernet connectivity and when connected to a wireless router provides the link to the Rako network for the Rako apps for smartphones and tablets.
- TCM (Timeclock Module): The TCM module fitted to the RTC-Bridge gives the Rako system both timed events and advanced programming features.
- Timed Events: The TCM time clock unit fitted to the RTC-Bridge has a battery backed real-time clock which, when connected, synchronises with internet time. The TCM also has a full astronomic clock feature allowing timed events to be programmed either on a fixed time, or based on Dawn/Dusk cycles.
- Holiday Mode: The TCM allows recording of normal network activity which can then be replayed to give 'Holiday Mode' security.
- Advanced Programming: The TCM allows macro programming and allows mapping from both wired and wireless triggers.
Rako RTC-BRIDGE - Technical Data
- Dimensions: 190mm x 100mm x 65mm
- Input supply: 12V d.c. from RAPSU or equivalent. Connection via concentric jack.
- Weight: 335g
- Housing: ULV0 ABS
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C. Humidity +5% to 95% non condensing
- Connections: RJ45 Socket - Ethernet, Concentric jack - 12V Power
- Standards Emissions: EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom wired network, Rakom wireless network
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)