This is the Robus RRA083060-01 Ramada 8.5W Fire Rated Round Downlight offering a 3000K warm white light with a 60° beam angle, IP65 rated (ideal for bathroom zones 1-3), dimmable, complete with a White trim.
This Ramada LED downlight is an attractive looking fire and IP65 rated downlight using high quality components and materials to provide a versatile long-life downlighting solution for either domestic or commercial installations.
It replaces the traditional halogen or compact fluorescent light sources and helps you both on energy saving and on cost saving to reduce carbon emmissions.
Ramada LED from Robus can be safely used in domestic dining, living, bathroom, and bathroom spaces; also, it can be used in hotel and office reception areas, shops and other retail premises, pubs, clubs, restaurants, and as complimentary lighting in meeting or function rooms.
As to its construction, this LED downlight is made of white powder coated die-cast aluminium trim, die-cast aluminium body, clear toughened glass cover, pressed steel insulation and stand-off, and spring steel ceiling fixing springs.
Ramada 8.5W 3000K Fire Rated LED Downlight in White - Features
- White powder coated die-cast aluminium trim as standard, complete with brushed chrome clip on trim accessory. The quality materials provide great aesthetics and alternative colour finish to match or contrast with décor, door, or other furniture
- Optional polished chrome clip-on trim - RRATRIM-03, making it ideal for matching to polished chrome bathroom fittings
- It has a die-cast Aluminium body which conducts heat away from LED’s and driver to ensure cool running and long life
- It is available in 3000K or 4000K options (this particular one is the warm white 3000K version) to provide a warm or neutral white light colour choice depending on use of the lit space
- The high quality single LED and driver technology provides Comparable light output to 50W LV Halogen, Low power consumption of only 8.5 watts, Cool running, and Long life.
- It provides a one for one replacement for LV Halogen, particularly useful as retro-fit where all cut-outs can be utilised
- Compared to many lower performing LED alternatives available reduces the number of fittings and therefore the solution cost
- Wide ambient operating temperature range for hot environments
- No maintenance costs or inconvenient lamp failures in commercial, entertainment or retail installations
- Solid state technology - Suitable for switching by most sensor or control systems, with long or short time delays, without detriment to life time. Life is not affected by on/off heating/cooling cycles as are many traditional light sources
- Integral driver compatible with many leading/trailing edge dimmers - this provides selectable light levels suitable for task or subtle lighting. Plus, the driver location choice is not an issue
- 60 degree LEDchroic optic - it provides a wide, uniform light beam provides the star-like twinkle of Halogen without bright or dark rings and patches often associated with it
- Integrated insulation stand-off to allow mineral insulation to be loosely laid over the fitting to reduce cold spots in the void space without overheating issues
- 130mm 2 core flex to remote, large terminal connector block - it allows for 1.5mm2 solid or stranded, loop in/out termination
- It is independently tested for compliance with parts B, C & E of Building Regulations, and thus retains the integrity of traditional 30, 60 & 90-minute fire rated ceiling and floor joist combinations. Plus, it complies with regulatory acoustic and air-flow requirements
- Ingress Protection of IP65 - The same fitting is suitable for installation in most areas of a property to provide a common aesthetic
Ramada 8.5W 3000K Fire Rated LED Downlight Dimmable - Specs
- Lamp type: LED lamp, integral LED light
- Wattage: 8.5W
- Lumens: 590lm
- Beam Angle: 60 degrees
- Lamp Life: 30000h
- Number of LEDs: 1
- Comparable To: 50W Halogen lamp
- CRI: 80
- CCT: 3000K warm white
- Efficacy (lm/cctW): 90
- Lux at 1m: 620
- Power Factor: 0.9
- Colour: White
- Cut Out: 70mm
- Diameter: 86mm
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Height: 94mm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C < Ta < +40°C,
- Mains voltage: 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Class II electrical rated
- IP rating: IP65 rated
- Fire rating: 30, 60, and 90 minutes Fire Tested
- Complies with: EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-2, EN 62471, EN 62493, EN 55015, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, BS 476-21, EN 61374-1, EN 61374-2-13, EN61547, EN62031