Ravello Bronze Table Lamp using 1 x 12W max. LED E27/ES Switched, Shade not Included, Astro 1222009
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 1222009 Ravello table lamp in bronze coming sans shade or light bulb; it can take either a Drum 250 round shade or a Tapered Square 195 shade, and each shade come in white, black, putty, or oyster finish.
It takes an E27/ES lamp (not included) max. 12W LED - it needs to be ordered separately.
The bronze Ravello table light is switched, with an ON/OFF switch on its base. It is a bronze arm fixed on a rectangular base holding the shade (not included) to offer diffused light sideways and directional light up/down.
Ravello Bronze Table Lamp - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Ravello range of table / desk lights.
- Finish: Bronze
- SKU: 1222009
- Lamp used: it uses 1 x 12W max. LED E27/ES, lamp not included.
- Max. wattage: it can take max. 1 x 60W E27/ES lamp.
- Max. lamp length: 120mm
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Dimming: non-dimmable lamp.
- Switched: this fitting has an ON/OFF switch on the base.
- Dimensions: 570mm arm height; base: 136mm width, 195mm length.
- Material: metal - mild steel
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- CE Mark.
- Cable length: 2250mm cable lead in black.
- Weight: 2.4kg
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Shade: not included; it can take the Tapered Square 195 range of shades or the Drum 250 range (AX4173, AX4094, AX4095, AX4093), to be ordered separately.
Model: Astro Lighting 1222009 Ravello Bronze table lamp.
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Range||Ravello Table Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.