Recessed 13A Socket (switched) with 2 USB Charger Ports 5V DC 2.1A for Desktop and Countertop
This is a recessed 1 gang 13A switched socket coming complete with 2 USB charger ports (5V DC 2.1A total) in a stainless steel finish. Ideal not only as a floor socket with USB charger but also for mounting in desktops, countertops, and desks, great for use in the kitchen, office, and hotel. To fit this item you need a minimum board thickness of 14-50mm, with a cutout diameter of 114mm.
1 Gang 13A Recessed Socket with 2 USB Chargers - Features
- Type: 1 x 13A switched socket with 2 x USB chargers.
- Dual USB charger function: 5V DC 2.1A (shared).
- Ideal for mounting in desktops and counter tops. Ideal for use in kitchens, offices and hotels.
- Finish: stainless steel finish with black insert.
- Fitted with 2m cable and BS plug top.
- It complies to all relevant safety standards, manufactured to BS 1363, BS EN60950-1.
- Dimensions: 120mm diameter, 85mm recess, 6mm projection.
- Cutout: 112mm
- Materials: premium grade steel.
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Mains voltage: 230V 50Hz
Note: For fitting item requires minimum mounting board thickness of 14-50mm with a cut diameter of 112mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||85mm|
|Style||Flat Plate Floor Socket|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.