Ascoli Single Matt Black GU10 Recessed Adjustable Spotlight IP20 Dimmable for Plasterboard Ceiling Mounting, Astro 1286080
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 1286080 Ascoli Matt Black single recessed adjustable spotlight taking 1 x GU10 lamp, max. 50W (lamp not included).
This recessed spotlight (round recessed base with an adjustable white spotlight mounted on top) is for ceiling mounting only - for plaster board installation only. It is not suitable for mounting in a solid ceiling.
Ascoli Matt Black GU10 Recessed Adjustable Spotlight - Features
- Mains voltage 230V ceiling mounted recessed spotlight.
- Installation: to be installed on plaster board ceiling only, not suitable for mounting in a solid ceiling.
- SKU: 1286080
- Material: mild steel
- Cutout hole: 44mm, recess depth 30mm
- Dimensions: 21mm depth, 128mm max height, 57mm spotlight diameter.
- Cable length: 200mm
- Weight: approx. 0.54kg
- IP rating: IP20 rated, it can be installed in bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 max. 50W, not included. It can take LED lamp. Light bulb needs to be ordered separately.
- Tilt adjustment angle: up to 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Finish: Matt Black
- Dimming: dimmable if the lamp used is dimmable.
Model: Astro Lighting Ascoli GU10 Recessed Adjustable Spotlight in Matt Black (1286080).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||44mm diam x 30mm depth|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.