Can 50 Single Matt Black LED Wall/Ceiling Surface Adjustable Spotlight 7.7W 3000K Dimmable Astro 1396016
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 6179 Can 50 matt black single surface mounted (wall or ceiling mounted) adjustable spotlight (SKU 1396016) with LED lamp integrated 7.7W 3000K 501.6lm, dimmable with phase - leading & trailing edge LED dimmer.
This spotlight is for wall or ceiling mounting - with a round base, coming complete with the LED driver and having a tilt adjustment angle of 90 degrees and rotation adjustment angle of 330 degrees.
Can 50 Matt Black 7.7W LED Surface Mounted Adjustable Spotlight - Features
- Mains voltage 230V ceiling mounted recessed spotlight - to be installed on the ceiling or wall.
- SKU: 1396016
- Installation: for surface mounting on the ceiling or on the wall.
- Material: aluminium
- Dimensions: 131mm total projection from the ceiling, 52mm diameter x 90mm length spotlight; 90mm diameter base x 22mm projection
- Weight: approx. 0.53kg
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Class 1 electrical rated. CE Mark.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces
- Lamp integrated: 7.7W 3000K 501.6lm CRI 80, 3-step Macadam ellipse
- Lamp beam: 30 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: up to 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Average lifespan: 40.000h
- Finish: matt black
- Dimming: dimmable LED spot with phase dimmers - leading and trailing edge.
- LED driver included, integral
Model: Astro Lighting 6179 Can 50 LED Surface Mounted Adjustable Spotlight in matt black (1396016).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.