Remote Activated Timer 1s-2h for Lighting, Heating, or Ventilation CP Electronics MRT16-REM Time Delay Switch
CP Electronics MRT16-REM Remote Activated Timer can be applied for a number of uses including staircase lighting and pump overrun for central heating systems. The primary advantage of the MRT16 remote-activated timer is that it can be mounted remotely away from the load it is controlling, and when pressed, it triggers the switch.
The varying modes of operation can be set on the timer to provide a variety of useful option to suit the applications usage. It is a simple but capable timer with neutral connection for a wide range of loads; it can operate remotely, so it is ideal for communal areas.
Time Delay Switch MRT16-REM - Features
- The time setting is achieved using the switches and a thumbwheel at the rear of the unit. There are three main modes of operation selectable using switches:
1. On/off: triggering the timer will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will immediately turn off the load and stop the timing.
2. Resetting: triggering the timer will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will re-start the timing period from scratch. When using an external trigger In this mode, the timer will not start until the trigger is removed making it ideal for pump or fan overrun applications.
3. Non-resetting: triggering the time will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will have no affect.
Remote Activated Timer - Technical Specs
- Model: CP Electronics MRT16-REM 3 Wire Remote activated timer
- Part of the CP Electronics Green-i range
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm, 19mm projection, 13mm depth
- Load: 16A resistive load, 10A incandescent lighting, 6A fluorescent lighting, 3A LED, compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), low energy lighting, and low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer); 3A for fans and ventilation equipment; Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor.
- For fluorescent lighting: max. 6 fittings are recommended, and the total power factor correction capacitance must not exceed 40uF
- Load rating: 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Time delay period: Adjustable 1 second to 2 hours in ranges
- Fixing Method: Surface fixing: 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing: 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity box wall.
- Material: Flame retardant ABS
- Type: Class 2 electrical rated
- Terminal capacity: 4.0mm2
- Temperature: -10 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius
- Conformity: EMC-2004/108/EC, LVD-2006/95/EC
- CE Mark
The unit is supplied with M3.5 fixing screws as standard, together with blanking plugs to cover the screw heads.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||19mm|
|Type||Time Delay Switch|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.