Richmond 200 Pendant Light in Textured Black with Clear Glass Diffuser IP23 E27/ES Dimmable
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 8012 Richmond 200 black pendant light rated at IP23, coming with clear glass panels. It has a traditional design - ceiling hanging lantern - and it is hanging from the ceiling, with a black chain and the 1.8m cord. It comes without the lamp - it takes a regular E27/ES light bulb, and it can safely take LED lamps, incandescent lamps, or Vintage lamps as needed.
Richmond 200 Textured Black Pendant Light - Features
- Part of the Richmond range of outdoor wall or ceiling mounted fittings from Astro Lighting.
- Finish: textured black structure and frame, black wall lantern
- Part of the Astro Lighting Richmond range of wall lanterns. SKU: 1340008
- Diffuser: clear glass diffuser.
- IP rating: IP23 rated. It can be mounted outdoors, under the canopy or cover (outside the reach of splashing water).
- Dimensions: 266mm height, 200mm width, 200mm depth.
- Cable length: 1800mm
- Lamp used: 1 x max. 60W E27/ES, not included (needs to be ordered separately).
- Max. lamp length: 195mm
- Dimming: dimmable lamp, if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- Mounting: ceiling suspension light.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Weight: 3.30kg
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 8012 Richmond 200 black ceiling pendant (1340008).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Projection||1800mm max drop|
|Range||Richmond Wall / Ceiling Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.