Rio 190 2700K LED Plaster Wall Light with integral 15.1W LED 1-10V Dimmable, Paintable Rectangular Up-and-Down Astro 1325006
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7609 Rio 190 rectangular wall fitting in a white plaster finish offering up and downlight (SKU 1325006).
It can be spray painted to suit the design of the room, and it uses a 15.1W 1365.77lm 2700K LED lamp - energy saving wall fitting.
It includes the LED driver, and it is ideal both for the living room and for a staircase or corridor lighting at home or in the office.
Rio 190 2700K White Plaster LED Wall Light - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Rio range of wall-mounted plaster LED lamps.
- SKU: 1325006
- Interior wall-light using an energy-saving lamp.
- Finish: White plaster finish. Paintable.
- Lamp used: 15.1W LED offering 2700K warm white 1365.77lm.
- Smart Lighting: Casambi Compatible.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- It is compatible with smart lighting (Casambi compatible).
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Driver: Includes integral LED driver.
- Dimming: 1-10V dimming.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, horizontal mounting.
- Dimensions: 325mm height, 190mm width, 55mm depth / projection.
- F Marked: can be directly mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Energy-saving and dimmable fitting.
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Model: Astro Lighting 7609 Rio 190 15.1W LED White Plaster Wall Lamp (SKU 1325006).
Please note: all the Astro plaster lights can be spray painted.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Rio LED Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.