Rio 325 LED 2700K Plaster Wall Light 14.7W LED lamp, Paintable Rectangular Up-and-Down Light Astro 1325005
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7608 Rio 325 horizontal rectangular wall fitting in a white plaster finish offering up and down 2700K warm white light (SKU 1325005).
It can be spray painted to suit the design of the room, and it uses a 14.7W 2700K LED lamp - energy saving wall fitting. It includes the LED driver, and it is ideal both for the living room and for staircase or corridor lighting at home or in the office.
Rio 325 2700K White Plaster LED Wall Light - Features
- Interior wall-light using energy-saving lamp for up-and-down lighting.
- SKU: 1325005
- Finish: White plaster finish. Paintable.
- Rectangular shape fitting, made of plaster, 325mm wide.
- Lamp used: 15.1W LED offering 2700K warm white 1133.55lm. CRI 80.
- Mains voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Driver: Includes integral 700mA LED driver.
- Dimming: 1-10v Dimming.
- Dimensions: 180mm height, 325mm width, 55mm depth / projection.
- F Marked: can be directly mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Energy-saving and dimmable wall fitting.
- Weight: 2.02kg
- Model: Astro Lighting 7608 Rio 325 2700K LED Plaster Wall Lamp (1325005).
Please note: all the Astro plaster lights can be spray painted.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Rio LED Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.