Rio 325 LED Plaster Wall Light using 14.7W 3000K LED lamp, Paintable Rectangular Up-and-Down Light Astro 1325001
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7172 Rio 325 horizontal rectangular wall fitting in a white plaster finish offering up and down light (SKU 1325001).
It can be spray painted to suit the design of the room, and it uses a 14.7W 1198lm 3000K LED lamp - energy saving wall fitting. It includes the LED driver, and it is ideal both for the living room and for staircase or corridor lighting at home or in the office.
Rio 325 White Plaster LED Wall Light - Features
- Interior wall light using energy saving lamp for up-and-down lighting.
- SKU: 1325001
- Finish: White plaster finish. Paintable.
- Rectangular shape fitting, made of plaster, 325mm wide.
- Lamp used: 14.7W LED offering 3000K warm white 1198lm. CRI 80.
- Lamp average lifespan: 60.000h
- Mains voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Driver: Includes integral 700mA LED driver, average lifespan 50.000h.
- Dimming: 1-10v Dimming.
- Dimensions: 180mm height, 325mm width, 55mm depth / projection.
- F Marked: can be directly mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Energy saving and dimmable wall fitting.
- Weight: 2.02kg
- Model: Astro Lighting 7172 Rio 325 LED Plaster Wall Lamp (1325001).
Please note: all the Astro plaster lights can be spray painted.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.